Terms of business and reservation TREND HOTEL
- 1. Ordering and assuring or, if a consent was not possible due to reasons of time, procuring a hotel room or function room, is a conclusion of contract.
- 2. The conclusion of contract pledges the contractual partners to fulfill the respective responsibilities, regardless of the duration of the contract. In contracts which come about earlier than 40 days before arrival, both of the contractual partners possess the right to, with a partial declaration, withdraw from the contract for free without giving any explanation, provided that this declaration is accorded to the other part by 40 calendar days before arrival. If the agreement incorporates more than 50 overnight-stays per booking/event, the aforementioned time limit is being extended by 30 days.
- 3. Option data are obligatory for both contractual partners. The hotel reserves the right, after expiration of the option data, to let the reserved rooms and function rooms ulteriorly.
- 4. Reserved hotel rooms are available from 2pm on the date of arrival until 11am on the date of departure. In case of an agreement of an arrival time, the hotel reserves the right to make ulterior use of the reserved hotel rooms after 6pm.
- 5. A client`s withdrawal of the contract concluded with the hotel requires a written affirmation of the hotel. If this affirmation does not occur, the agreed price of the contract is to be paid, even when the client does not make use of the contractual service.
- 6. If reservation changes or cancellations of reserved hotel rooms, function rooms or arrangements occur, the hotel reserves the right to invoice following charges:
|Up to 40 days prior to arrival||No charges|
|39 – 30 days prior to arrival||35 % of the agreed payment|
|29 – 14 days prior to arrival||60 % of the agreed payment|
|13 – 0 days prior to arrival||80 % of the agreed payment|
To avoid loss, the hotel tries to assign non-used rooms ulteriorly. Until that happens, the client has to take over the charges of the room (for the duration of the contract) in consideration of the aforementioned cost control.
- 7. All prices are quoted in Euro, including taxes. Invoices are to be paid within 8 days without deduction, counting from the invoice date.
- 8. Place of fulfillment and payment is the domicile of the hotel. Exclusive court of jurisdiction, also for check disputes and change litigation, is according to the commercial business, the domicile of the hotel. It applies German right.
Oral agreements are not being made. The effectiveness of changes and supplements require written form.